By submitting the sign-up form, you agree to the following principles for the event or be subject to penalties as detailed in this agreement.
- Exercise good judgement in respecting the rights of others to experience the event as they see fit (other’s actions notwithstanding) and in recognizing your own limits.
- Recognize that attending the event is a privilege that can be revoked by the staff of the event should you conduct yourself in a manner deemed unacceptable.
- Respect requests made by staff regarding behavior at the event and halt activities deemed to be inappropriate or disruptive. Repeat offenders may be required to leave the event.
- While at the campground, respect and obey the rules of the BC Parks. Familiarize yourself with them here. If expelled from the campground for any reason, event membership will be forfeit.
- Only place wood or paper within the fire-pit.
- Assisting in leaving the campground cleaner than it was upon arrival by only placing waste in appropriate containers.
- Ensuring all animal-attractants (food, drinks, perfumes, etc…) are secured in wildlife-proof containers when unattended (vehicle, locking container, etc..)
- In the event of damages to the campground or personal property caused by your actions or reasonable inactions, the event is empowered to seek damages to repair or replace the damages caused.
- Not be in possession of or fail to report any of the following
- Firearms of any kind
- Environmental damaging party toys (Glitter, Silly string, Confetti, or other such kinds of littering toy)
- Be over the age of 18, or under the age of 18 with parental permission
- Not have been convicted of the following within the last 5 years:
- Violent crimes
- Sexual assault
- Crimes of a sexual nature involving minors
- Threats against the event, its staff, volunteers, and attendees will not be tolerated.
If found to be in violation of any of the above, attendance to the event may be jeopardized as well as future events. If requested, a staff member may require that you return to your campsite until such time that a review of your conduct can be performed by the event staff. The staff will convene and determine if further actions are required.
In case of conflict, the event staff can supersede this agreement.